Ref No: AM17473
Meath, Co. Meath, Ireland
Finance Manager - County Meath.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
• Responsibility includes managing the local finance team (including AR, AP, GL, Tax and controlling) and master data team.
• Report to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the Finance Director in Europe.
• Management of the entire P&L function and perform financial analysis to increase revenues and improve profitability.
• Responsible for the budget process and periodic forecasting.
• Responsible for the monthly closing process and ensuring that management reporting is in line with the group requirements.
• Become the finance business partner and challenger for Ireland and UK.
Interested applicants should have:
• Previous experience of working as a Finance Manager essential, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong analytical skills with proven problem-solving ability in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders from various levels and backgrounds.
• Experience of managing a team essential.
• Previous knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office desirable.