Ref No: AM17636
County Meath, Republic of Ireland
Finance Manager - County Meath.
This role will support a wide range of finance, operations and business functions allowing the company to fulfil internal and external reporting and other requirements.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the CFO. This a varied role where you will be responsible for the management of the Finance team. Managing the completion and timely reporting of all financial accounts with specific emphasis on the statutory accounts, audits and corporate filings of the Group.
• Lead preparation of monthly reports and annual budgets
• Maintain general ledger accounts to enable the production of timely and accurate financial statements and reports
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Treasury management
• Inventory control
• Working with & leading the finance team in delivering the month-end close process
• Completion and filing on time of all statutory returns to Revenue
• Working & leading the finance team in the preparation of the Annual Budget.
• Working & leading with the finance team to complete the Annual Statutory Audit.
• Other ad-hoc tasks and exercises as required by the business and CFO.
Interested applicants should have and be:
• A qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA /CIMA or equivalent) with at least 5 -10 years' post-qualification experience.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to drive and champion change
• Previous experience managing a team
• Good knowledge of MS office
• Exposure to ERP systems (SAP an advantage)
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• To be a goal and results oriented individual with an ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Manufacturing experience would be beneficial