Ref No: SD.17341.PACC
Co. Dublin, Ireland
• Candidate must be a qualified accountant with 5 years Post Qualification Experience in Project Management / Accounting.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office with particular proficiency in the Excel package.
• Demonstrated ability in the preparation of high quality timely and consistent financial reports for internal and external use.
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and change management issues.
• A knowledge of the SAP Financial, Controlling & Project Management modules.
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Solving
• Specialist Knowledge
• Third party and project contract financial management.
• Provide periodic financial reports
• Analysis and preparation of periodic accruals
• Produce periodic variance analysis reports
• Ensure effective internal controls operate within the business unit
• Identify & document improvements to control processes & procedures.
• Budget, Forecast & 5 Year Planning preparation.
• Provide information in accordance with the agreed reporting calendar.
• Periodic Reports on third party performance.