Administrator/Construction Assistant (Training)
Ref No: jb.adm.nch.wk45
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€25,000 per annum
Administrator/Construction Assistant (Training provided)
- Main responsibility will involve the use of “Holobuilder” photographic software to record onsite progress.
- Use 360o cameras to scan areas of the site in real time which are then used to create a complete digital record of construction progress
- Assist with the management & administration of the photos on Holobuilders online record systems.
- Assist with additional onsite information gathering for use by the NPHDB construction management team.
- Assist in the development of reports & records of onsite progress.
Full training and assistance will be provided on all aspects of the role.
This role is ideally suited to someone interested in developing a career in construction and project planning and would suit someone interested in learning and experiencing the construction process on a large and complex live site.
- Good IT skills and comfortable learning new technology
- Good administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- Comfortable working on a construction site environment and at heights.
- Valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling certification must be held or obtained
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including wearing PPE while on site
- Comply with obligations to always protect project confidentiality and data
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200