Ref No: au.buildman.dub
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Building Manager - Dublin city centre (D2)
€45-55k + Benefits
Building Manager required for one of the largest private commercial property development organisations in Ireland, with a number of prestigious and iconic buildings in their property portfolio.
Building Manager Role
· Daily on the ground checks of all hard and soft services - M&E, reception, security, cleaning, landscaping, waste management, plant rooms, risers (occupier floors), cleaning checks, roof cleans, rwp cleans per PPM etc.
· Co-ordination and preparation of daily reports to the Property Management team.
· First point of contact for all external contractors & visitors
· Day to day PPM (micro) planner, scheduling and retrieval of maintenance/ad hoc reports e.g. legionella, fire extinguisher reports
· Technical abilities and understanding of BMS, LMS systems.
· Life safety systems, detailed understanding and experienced in the operation and maintenance of Fire alarms, sprinklers, AOVs etc. Tempar daily reports, utility reports, bell test report.
· Review RAMS submitted by contractors/occupiers, escalate to Facilities Manager with BM comments.
· Health and Safety, ensure daily walks and audits (CAYGO system) are completed, identify hazards, manage, report and implement in an efficient and timely manner. Risk Assessments - updating RA..
· Front facing representative, develop strong relationships and communicate with occupiers/visitors/contractors in a professional and courtesy manner.
· Escalate any potential issues in a timely manner with Property Management team.
· Create efficiencies/opportunities on all operations of plant equipment e.g. BMS schedules as approved by FM/DPM
· Implement sustainability initiatives set out by Property Management team.
· Organise Fire evacuation drills with occupiers and the building management team.
· Prioritisation skills and create manageable workflows - assistance from the Building Supervisor
5 years minimum experience as a Building Manager or in a similar role.
Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, and building codes.
Excellent project management and negotiation skills.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ability to adapt and manage emergency situations and stressful environment.
Technically abilities and understanding of BMS, LMS systems.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS