Ref No: au.gqm.dub
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Construction Group Quality Manager | €85/90k + Car + Pension + Bonus & Benefits
Main contractor with a very busy pipeline of projects scheduled, are currently in need of an Group Quality Manager to be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team.
• Ability to develop digitally enabled quality management systems utilising the latest technology.
• Provide total visibility and traceability of QA/QC approvals and inspections.
• Build a bank of valuable production data for the identification of trends.
• Innovation to create opportunities to improve efficiency in process or product delivery.
• All QA forms and documentation to be digitally recorded via tablet/laptops in ‘real-time’ from sites and regional offices.
• Working closely with the in-house digital team to maintain the above processes.
This is an excellent role for suitable candidates who holds the experience. We will also consider ex engineers and/or project managers who have evolved into the QA/QC sectors.
Please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS Recruitment