Contracts Manager / Director
Ref No: bk.0022.cd.west.w25.21
County Galway, Republic of Ireland
Contracts Manager / Director | Ireland (West) | €Six Fig + Executive Package
For leading main contractor, who engage in commercial, educational, industrial, and residential projects up to a value of €300m+, in traditional and PPP formats for projects of national and international importance.
Our client is looking to ‘invest’ in an exceptional individual, this is a critical role integrated into the group’s planned growth trajectory & succession strategy at senior management level.
- Several year's project management experience, five of which shall be at Contracts Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective, typically managing 3+ projects concurrently.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the senior management team with promotional prospects to Directorship very achievable based on performance.
- Would suit existing Contracts Manager/Project Director seeking a move or an experienced Project Manager with a large organisation eager for progression.
- Also suited to a candidate returning home from UK or overseas.
Contact Barry Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.
Your ICDS Consultant