Ref No: au.cman.dleins
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Contracts Manager (Interior Fit-out experience)
Dublin & Leinster | Excellent salary
Contracts Manager for leading main contractor, who engage in commercial, educational, industrial, and residential projects up to a value of €50m+, in traditional and PPP formats for clients in both public and private sectors.
Due to continued growth and expansion they now have a requirement for a ‘Contracts Manager’ to oversee projects across the Dublin & Leinster region. They require an experienced Contracts Manager with extensive Interior Fit Out experience.
The ideal Contracts Manager will have:
• Several year's site / project management experience, five of which shall be at Contracts / Project Manager level.
• Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective, typically managing three projects concurrently.
• Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
• Track record of ‘safe & efficient’ project delivery.
• A driving ambition to be a member of the ‘senior management team’ with promotional prospects to Directorship very achievable based on performance.
• Would suit existing Contracts Manager seeking a move or an experienced Project Manager eager for progression.
• Also suited to a candidate returning home from the UK or overseas.
• Initial interviews via ‘video call’.