Contracts Manager / Operations Director
Ref No: jb.cm.od.wk32
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€0.00 - €100,000 per annum
Contracts Manager / Operations Director (Scaffold)
€Neg + Package
Must have good scaffolding knowledge and have held a UK advanced Scaffolding card or similar.
Worked as a Contracts Manager - least 5 years.
- Contractual Negotiations with clients
- Briefing designers & estimators.
- Man management fromPre start meetings and interpreting specification with the ability to track variations and delays.
- Budget control over Project Labour transport & Equipment.
- Ability to provide material lists from drawings or upon site measure.
- Have a good knowledge of Safety regulations and enforcement of same.
- Experience in Power/Pharma/Industrial environment is desirable.
Attractive package on offer.
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200