Ref No: cc.facility.22
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Contracts Manager - Specialist Flooring Company
Location: Leinster area (Dublin, Ireland) with some nationwide travel
Flexible working environment
Salary: Excellent salary plus bonus, transport etc
My client is one of Ireland’s leading construction and commercial entrance matting providers. They provide technical flooring products to the Construction, Property, Retail, Hospitality and Commercial industries. They are a young and innovative company with an in-depth knowledge specifically targeted at floors and substrates, and work with construction companies, property managers, architects and designers as well as flooring companies and directly with businesses providing them with individual solutions to meet their requirements.
They are looking for a Contracts Manager to manage multiple projects on site and continue to grow their strong relationships industry-wide, alongside the Business Development Manager. Please note that this is a very "hands on" role and multi faceted, and there would be scope within a period of time to take responsibility for the running of this part of the group's business, essentially becoming an MD of their flooring / matting division.
Who you are:
· Experienced – Contracts / Projects Manager or Senior Engineer coming from a Construction/Technical background with more than 5 years experience
· Manage - All key relationships on projects and responsible for planning, scheduling, organising and evaluating projects
· Structured and organised – top of your game at managing installer teams on multiple projects, also building and maintaining client relationships.
· Commercially Aware - to be able to follow material requirements on site and report if extras required, providing weekly reports to office
· Detail focused –to be able to read technical drawings, monitor work progress, make sure that the finished project meets with high standards
· Motivated – Keen to provide best in market fit out and service for our clients, some of Irelands biggest brands.
· A people’s person – with great communication skills, a positive attitude and always keen to provide a great solution and exceptional service, build a good relationship with the installer team
· Qualified – to Degree / Diploma level and have a full clean driving license. Need to have good PC skills to be able to fill out Excel workbooks for material requirements, to schedule people, and read technical drawings.
What you’ll do:
Provide - Comply with and manage all Health & Safety standards as set out on projects
Own the jobs - Able to manage jobs from start to finish, ensuring that a high level of client care is given to all our clients, and that every job is carried out and completed to very high standards set. Monitoring work progress against budgets and being aware of variances in material and labour will also be necessary
Adding value - Regularly liaise and improve key relationships with architects, facilities managers and clients through understanding and an in-depth knowledge of our products and services
Deliver - excellent customer service
Know - what’s going on business wise locally and nationally, always with an eye out for new opportunities.
If interested in a role with this thriving company, please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6321200 for more info.