Ref No: cc.ded.dub
Co. Dublin, Ireland
€160,000 - €200,000 per annum
Design & Equipping Director [Design] c.€160k+
Required for a major multiyear new build ‘world-class’ hospital project.
• Deputy Project Director responsible for Design (managing design firms - making sure design team deliver).
• Sit on Executive and report on equipping and design.
• Leadership and Managerial role to ensure issues are closed out to the right quality.
• Experience managing design teams.
• Client-side PMC experience. Hospital experience.
• Could be architect or an engineer.
• Director level - more project management and strategic.
• Need healthcare experience.
• Design experience or Construction experience.
• Good PM skills good problem solver.
• Has held a senior enough position to be reporting to the board.
You will ideally have experience in a senior leadership role of the design, construction, commissioning and equipping of one or more large (€100m+) complex building, advanced manufacturing, infrastructure, healthcare or life-sciences project.
Salary c.€160k+ and is negotiable depending on the experience of the candidate.