Ref No: jb.dm.wk16
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€75,000 - €85,000 per annum
€75-85k + Package
We are recruiting a Design Manager for a leading main contractor to work on projects in Dublin.
Our client is a leading main contractor with expertise in Commercial, Pharmaceutical, data centre and residential sectors.
- In conjunction with the site team, manage the setting out of the project with emphasis on the co-ordination of architectural and engineering information.
- In conjunction with the site team, co-ordinating utilities and services from and between the mechanical and electrical engineers and the various utility providers.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager / Site Manager, prepare and maintain the schedule of information requirements. In accordance with the contract programme forward same to the architect and/or engineer as appropriate.
- Monitor the Information Schedule regularly and advise the Project Manager / Site Manager of progress and problems arising.
- Co-ordinate and manage the technical submittal process for all elements / components required to construct the project, to include the preparation and maintenance of a monitoring system that tracks the status of technical submittals in line with the contract programme. Monitor the technical submittal tracking document regularly and advise the Project Manager of progress and problems arising.
- Prepare and maintain a procurement tracking schedule based on approved technical submittals and approval of costs where relevant in line with the contract programme.
- Deal promptly with all queries raised during the course of the contract.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Design Manager / Design Coordinator on building projects
- Relevant Third level qualification (Engineering or Architectural)
- Previous Main Contractor experience is desirable
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.