Document Controller / Office Admin- Citywest
Ref No: cc.siteclerk.luasyy
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€35,000 - €40,000 per annum
Document Controller / Office Administrator (some construction experience required)
Salary: €35k to €40k
ICDS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a document controller for our client, a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world for 40 years.
They are seeking a Document Controller to work in their Dublin office. The successful applicant will work closely with their Technical Design teams and other internal departments to deliver on projects for their clients, primarily in the pharmaceutical sector.
As Document Controller you will play a key role in the delivery of multi-disciplinary Design Projects and will be responsible for the control, tracking and timely issue of all Project Deliverables ensuring strict compliance to our client's internal quality systems and as required to those of their Clients. Management of their Project Collaboration Workspace is a key function of the role. The Document Controller will also support project personnel with all aspects of Document management
- • Administration of our clients Collaboration Platform, Asite, enabling user accounts and provide system training to teams, other stakeholders across all projects
• Support and troubleshoot Asite user issues.
• Responsible for version control and electronic filing of all project documentation within the Document Control Department in accordance with current company practices and quality procedures ensuring compliance with ISO 9001
• Develop and or maintain, trackers to support the documentation lifecycle (creation, maintenance / updates, reviews, approvals, etc.).
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Support Internal and external audits.
• Liaise with Project Teams and other stakeholders to ensure documents are up to date and the relevant stakeholders have access to the correct information
• Expediting vendor documentation deliverables.
• Co-ordinate Project Document Handover Packages
• Develop and implement project specific processes as required to ensure smooth running of the Doc Control function
- • 3rd level qualification preferred
• Must have at least 5 years Document Control Experience in an Engineering / Construction environment
• Experienced EDMS User – Asite preferred, but not necessary
• Good Communicator, experienced in delivering training, both in person and remotely.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel an advantage
• Self-directed, can work independently, and proactive as a team member, a highly motivated result orientated individual
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure at times and to stringent deadlines.
• Good at multi-tasking.
• Maintain a flexible approach
40hrs per week position, but with flexible working hours.
If interested in the role, please forward your cv to email@example.com or contact me on 01 6321200 to discuss.