Ref No: jb.ehs.ndub.wk25
Co. Dublin, Ireland
€40,000 - €50,000 per annum
North Dublin, Malahide
€40-50k + Package
EHS Advisor required for large residential project in Malahide.
Our client is medimum sized contractor with a full order book in North/West Dublin.
!+ years experience required and 3rd level safety qualification
- Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
- Hold a relevant Qualification
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200
Your ICDS Consultant