Ref No: au.facilitiesmna.dub
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€70,000 - €85,000 per annum
Facilities Manager - Dublin city centre (D2)
€75k - 85k + pension + bonus
Facilities Manager required for one of the largest private commercial property development organisations in Ireland, with a number of prestigious and iconic buildings in their property portfolio.
The Facilities Manager will report directly and work extensively with the Property Director. The Facilities Manager will work closely on a daily basis with the Building Manager who is responsible for buildings cleanliness, security, helpfulness and friendliness of security and cleaning staff. They will also have extensive external contact with Specialist Service providers, Contractors and Tenants and internally with the Asset Manager, the Development Project Manager, the Finance Team and joint CEO’s.
Key Deliverables & Duties
• First point of contact for tenants on all relevant facilities issues reporting e.g. leaks, air conditioning. Leading the promotion and delivery of excellence in customer support.
• Responsible for all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) of plant and equipment. Updating the schedule to ensure plant is maintained as per PPM Test Planner. Test Planner weekly monitoring (e.g. cleaning schedule, generator service etc)
• Developing and presenting business case to the leadership team to implement improvements and innovations in service delivery
• Waste disposal strategy and management.
• Assist in the effective sourcing and utilisation of services and subcontractors.
• Liaise with the Buildings Supervisor
• Working extensively with others on the team during building, refurbishments, maintenance etc. Implementing agreed approach to contractors management on site during these times.
Contractor & Supplier Management
• Negotiation of and on-going management of all PPM supplier contracts.
• Ensuring that PPM suppliers are maintaining plant as per service level agreements.
• Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery against agreed service level agreements. This often requires daily and weekly communication with suppliers. The ability to effectively negotiate and influence suppliers is essential.
• For specific project works co-ordinate contractors that attend site and ensure all the relevant documentation is in place prior to commencing.
• Assist in ensuring that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with legislation and health and safety requirements.
• Monitor all PPM and reactive work that may impact on the business ( e.g access to buildings and car parks, access for machinery to building sites), and liaising with the business to ensure the PPM can be completed.
• Ensure service inspections and legal inspections are carried out in detail, documented and executed in a timely and efficient manner and any anomalies/issues are actioned promptly.
Budgeting, Cost Management and Reporting
• The timely and accurate production of all client reporting requirements.
• Assist in managing budgets for all contracts. Recording and reporting on contract and lifecycle expenditure
• Producing service charge budgets on a timely basis this includes monthly analysis of budget versus spend and preparing annual budgets
• Utility (Gas and Electricity) recording and analysis and reporting.
• Review and approve supplier invoices.
• Sourcing and evaluating tenders for services and specific projects ensuring best value is achieved for the company through thorough analysis, negotiation and cost efficiency.
• Leading improvements in technology to improve access to and type of data available from databases, systems etc.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge Required
• Third Level Qualification in Facilities Management or Related Area
• 5+ years facilities management experience in commercial property is essential
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
• Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are key
• Excellent customer service focus is essential
• Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence effectively.
• The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
Please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS Recruitment