Ref No: bp.mec.eng.03.23
County Meath, Republic of Ireland
Summerhill, Co Meath
Due to continued expansion, our client requires a Mechanical Engineer for a variety of projects including Data Centres and Industrial warehouses.
Our client would also look at a person who has been employed by a steel company who has a good knowledge of steelwork fabrication including CAD and Revit.
Mechanical Engineer requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification essential
- 2 years' min experience post qualification desirable
- Knowledge of a contracting environment would be advantageous.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential
- Excellent IT Skills essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills essential
- Skilled in AutoCAD 2D and 3D packages (Revit, Navisworks)
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
The Mechanical Engineer should be happy to travel across Europe & Ireland for site visits therefore an EU passport is essential.
Please apply for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Group.