Project Director (Residential)
Ref No: jb.pd.wk28
Co. Dublin, Ireland
€100,000 - €110,000 per annum
Project Director (Residential) - required for leading developer, who are undertaking high-rise apartment developments in Dublin.
- Preparation and delivery of Project Execution Plan Compliance Objectives
- Identification of key project risks
- Commercial delivery of the project in conjunction with the commercial team to ensure value creation, effective cost control
- Manage subcontractors and design teams to drive performance, ensuring efficient sequencing of the works and information production.
- Develop and manage relationships with key project stakeholders
- Oversee the delivery of full product lifecycle from inception through to Aftersales, ensuring that the quality and presentation of the finished product is in line with company expectations
- Lead value engineering and product development process through the project delivery stage including deployment of best in class building systems.
- Provide leadership and management to the project construction team to drive high performance, employee development and learning, ensuring also that the required resources are in place to support the construction team.
- Implementation of project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
Contct firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or cal 01-6321-200.
Your ICDS Consultant