Project Manager (Construction) - Cork
Ref No: au.ipm.cork
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Project Manager | Cork | c.€70 - €80k + benefits
A new vacancy ‘just in’, for Project Manager for leading Tier 1 main contractor, who engage in commercial, hospitality, and residential projects up to a value of €40m, in traditional, D&B and other formats.
Our client is looking to ‘invest’ in an exceptional individual who can deliver challenging and complex projects in the Cork area.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Several year's site / project management experience, 3 of which shall be at Project Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager and full backing of the procurement, surveying and site engineering departments.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the senior management team with promotional prospects very achievable based on performance.
- Would suit existing Senior Engineer / Site Manager seeking a move with a large organisation eager for progression.
- Also suited to a candidate returning home from UK or overseas.
Please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS Recruitment