Project Manager (Construction)
Ref No: bk.5330.pm.q1.22
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Project Manager | Dublin & Leinster | c.€110k + Executive Package
Project Manager for leading Tier 1 main contractor, who engage in commercial, educational, industrial, and residential projects up to a value of €150m, in traditional, D&B and other formats.
Our client is looking to ‘invest’ in an exceptional individual who can deliver large and complex projects.
This is a critical role integrated into the group’s planned growth trajectory & succession strategy at senior management level.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Several year's site / project management experience, three of which shall be at Project Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the senior management team with promotional prospects very achievable based on performance.
- Would suit existing Senior Engineer / Site Manager seeking a move with a large organisation eager for progression.
- Also suited to a candidate returning home from UK or overseas.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion, search ICDS Group www.icds.ie/recruit
Your ICDS Consultant