Project Manager (Property Development)
Ref No: au.pm.dy
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Manager (Developer) | Dublin & Leinster | €Six Fig + Executive Package
Senior Project Manager required for Tier 1 national & international property developer, with a planned development programme over several years to deliver thousands of hi-rise apartments, including PRS and MUD’s (Mixed Use Developments) across Dublin and the Leinster region.
Ideal opportunity to become a senior member of this dynamic team who require your skills to deliver the above projects.
Project Manager Duties:
- You will join a successful Development and Construction Team, reporting to the Directors and working on new build developments of major scale and magnitude.
- Working on projects from early concept stage through planning, design, main contractor appointment, construction management to completion and handover.
- Advise on engaging best quality consultants and contractors to ensure delivery of premium quality developments.
- With regular site visits, ensure projects are fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory building codes.
- Projects will be multi-phase to hundreds of units including high-rise apartments and commercial developments.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Third level degree in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Architecture.
- Several year’s experience of ‘client-side’ project management of large-scale developments.
- Proficient use of project management and collaborative software packages.
Please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS Recruitment