Project Manager (Property)
Ref No: bk.4718.ppm.w10.23
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Manager (Property) | Dublin
€Negotiable (salary, bonus, pension, health & benefits)
You will have proven ambition to manage construction methods, processes to develop, implement cost effective solutions to value engineer new projects from acquisition stage through project delivery. Current developments include premium logistical & business parks in key locations also corporate HQ’s for national & multinational clients.
- As a member of the property team, you will successfully manage, deliver high-end, class-A commercial corporate office, commercial and logistical developments for blue chip national and international clients.
- Responsible for whole project lifecycle from initial inception, design team engagement and procurement process to construction phases and project handover or rent roll.
- Third level Degree in Property, Construction Management, Engineering and / or Quantity Surveying with at least 3 years project management experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, excellent communication skills are key and will be an integral part of this role.
- Proven track record of managing similar projects with a developer, Tier 1 main contractor or professional practice.
- Third level Degree in Property, Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying with at least 3 years post graduate experience.
- Continuous professional development is encouraged, any fees and time covered.
Unique opportunity for graduate with 3+ years’ experience to join Dublin’s premier property group with assets in the €billions around the City and both sides of the M50.
Search & contact Barry Kelly on LinkedIn email@example.com 086-232-5706 for details.