Quantity Surveyor (Senior)
Ref No: bk.5624.sqs.w50.20
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Quantity Surveyor (Senior) | Dublin | Six Fig Package
Reporting to the Commercial Manager yow will join the client’s construction management team to administer and deliver this mega medical project of national importance.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in overseeing of the construction Contracts to achieve satisfactory outcomes in terms of risks and finances.
- Assist the client management team in achieving the objective of building of the new mega project to optimal design, on time and within budget, including effective financial planning and management on the project.
- Commercially lead and manage the design teams and consultants.
- Lead on commercial reporting.
- Provide commercial oversight of the specialist equipment procurement work stream.
- Planning and delivery of robust budget and cost planning processes.
- Managing Resources & Performance, providing support to the Disputes Management process as required.
- Managing Relationships/Teamwork, communicating on commercial and contractual matters.
- Governance and reporting, managing appropriate financial controls, structures, budgets, cash flows and the provision of accurate and timely cost information.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, or similar.
- 5+ years post graduate experience and minimum 1 years in a senior role.
- Must have extensive knowledge of procurement, contract management and contract administration on major building construction projects (> €50m).
- Experience of healthcare construction projects would be an advantage.
Email Barry Kelly, email@example.com or call 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.
Your ICDS Consultant