Ref No: bk.0181.qs.cork.w34.21
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Quantity Surveyor | Cork, Munster | €Neg + Benefits
Quantity Surveyor with 4+ years’ experience to join leading contractor / developer with large scale Hotel and Commercial developments across Cork City & County.
They are expanding operations so there is enormous potential to become a key member of this growing business, therefore the role is ideal for a QS who would like to develop a career.
- Estimating of budgets and pricing of Bill of Quantities
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, placement of material orders and appointment of subcontractors in line with construction program.
- Cost Management of multiple projects
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager.
- Responsibility for Monthly Valuations & Agreeing Final Accounts.
- Also offering a 'work-from-home' option, one or two days a week.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Cubit or equivalent take off software a distinct advantage.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.
Your ICDS Consultant