Ref No: gt.qs.csamad
Quantity Surveyor - New build Data Centre - Madrid
Our client are a well respected Civil Engineering Contractor who operate throughout the UK and Mainland Europe. They now seek a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis in Madrid.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Pricing of change orders
• Measurement of client design drawings with a particular focus on earthworks, underground services,(reinforced concrete and formwork)
• Dealing with subcontractor orders and general paperwork
• Management of companies cost ledger in respect of a Joint Venture arrangement
• Procurement of materials including, pipework, chambers, pumps etc.
• Creating monthly applications towards client and understanding and developing project budgets
• Dealing with client queries related to scope of works – good understanding of BoQ and SoW
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Quantity Surveying role
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
• Accredited by (RICS) and or (CIOB)
• Experience within the civils and utilities sector
The client can offer a very competitive remuneration package, including accommodation and relocation.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS
Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Data Centre / Estimating / CSA / Civil Engineering / Utilities