Ref No: au.pehslead.dub
Safety Advisor - Sweden 120-130K (All in)
€120-130K (All in)
Required for a global recognised company with an excellent reputation working across all sectors.
•Manage Health, Safety & Environment delivery on a major new Data Centre project
• Assist managers and staff to fulfil their safety responsibilities to the high standards demanded by the Business.
• To facilitate and coach operational teams
• To carry out relevant HSE assurance activities providing confidence to the business that operational effectiveness of all relevant HSE processes is being delivered.
• Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
• Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
• Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
• Lead, promote and coordinate the delivery of any necessary training and coaching.
• Ensure high risk reviews are undertaken at frequencies as established by the project, providing risk assurance.
• Support, coordinate and lead (as necessary) the investigation of all incidents to ensure effective learning outcomes and timely closure of actions.
• Build and maintain positive relationship with client, contractors and other stakeholders
• Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
• Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
• Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
• Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
• Technical / Qualification
Safety qualification (e.g. Diploma / Degree) ideally Chartered IOSH or currently working towards Chartership
Thorough knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation and experience in a senior EHS role.
5+ years EHS experience - Buildings or Civils
Excellent IT skills, familiar with relevant computer applications (MS Office)
If interested, please apply online