Ref No: gt.sqscostplan.dub
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior QS (Cost Planning) - €100k +
Exciting new opportunity for a high calibre, senior commercial professional with quantity surveying, estimating skills to join the Cost Planning Department of a well-known property developer.
• Act as a senior member of the cost planning team tasked with the preparation of cost plans from early feasibility through to detailed cost planning ready for handover to project team.
• Liaison with project delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
• Liaising with the sales teams to ensure specifications and budgets properly reflect the market expectations of each project.
• Taking off Quantities to create Bills of Quantities for upcoming developments, interpreting those BoQ’s to provide site teams with working documents and budgets.
• Development / maintenance of a databank of company’s construction costs to assist the ongoing Cost Estimation and Financial Appraisal process.
• Prepare Part V applications to Local Authorities and follow those submissions to ensure compliance is achieved.
• Liaising and engaging PQS consultant to prepare BOQ for the project budget. ensuring the PQS has the latest information.
• Several years' post-graduate experience with developer, Tier 1 main contractor od PQS practice etc.
• Experience with a PQS/Main Contractor/Developer.
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• Good IT skills with competency at Buildsoft-Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
• A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
• To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
On offer is a highly competitive base salary plus full benefits package.
Please apply online or contact George at ICDS Recruitment