Ref No: au.1204.dub
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Cost Planning (Developer) – Dublin
A prestigious developer based in the Dublin area are currently expanding their team and they are in need of a well-qualified Senior Quantity Surveyor to operate within their Cost Planning team.
• Produce Bill of Quantities for each current house type and update rates to current procurement rates on an ongoing basis.
• Participation in design team meetings through the design phases offering cost advice to ensure the financial viability of the project without compromising the design.
• Ensure that the design team stay cognisant of the most efficient unit types, unit and project layouts and building materials when progressing a scheme design.
• Liaison with project delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
• Liaising with the sales teams to ensure specifications and budgets properly reflect the market expectations of each project.
• Interrogation of current project exit costs to ensure real time cost data is informing new projects.
• Post-Graduate experience in PQS or Contractors office.
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• Good IT skills with competency at Buildsoft-Cubit, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
• A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
The role comes with flexible working conditions.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS Recruitment.