Senior Site Engineer
Ref No: nw.se.lfs.oxf
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum
Senior Site Engineer (Ground Development Project)
Our client is specializing in RC frame and ground development projects. With a reputation for excellence, they are committed to delivering high-quality projects that transform communities and redefine industry standards. They are now on a search for a Senior Site Engineer to join their project in Oxford.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management, with a focus on ground development or civil construction projects.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, techniques, and materials.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Ability to analyze project risks and develop effective mitigation strategies.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets, schedules, and resources effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to challenges.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, permits, and compliance standards.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of ground development projects from start to finish.
- Lead and manage project teams, ensuring clear communication, defined roles, and a collaborative working environment.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including scope, budget, and schedule, and ensure adherence to these parameters throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, including clients, engineers, architects, contractors, and regulatory agencies to ensure project goals are met.
- Monitor and control project progress, identifying potential risks and implementing effective strategies to keep projects on track.
- Manage project budgets, track expenses, and ensure optimal resource allocation.
- Conduct regular site visits to inspect work progress, quality, and safety compliance.
- Prepare and present regular project status reports to senior management and clients.
- Foster a culture of safety on the construction site and ensure all relevant safety regulations are followed.
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to ensure that project specifications are met and design changes are effectively integrated.
- Resolve any conflicts or issues that may arise during the project, both within the team and with external stakeholders.
- Continuously seek opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices to enhance project delivery.
Please apply online or contact Nithin at ICDS.