Ref No: jb.sm.dub.wk8
Co. Dublin, Ireland
€80,000 - €95,000 per annum
Senior Site Manager (High Rise/Apartments) Required for large developer with an excellent reputation, who are currently working on the delivery of a number of high-density apartment construction projects ranging in size from 30-300 units.
The Site Manager has overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of site operations and logistics, and driving performance across the works packages in compliance with Statutory Health & Safety, Planning and Building Control Regulations.
• Overseeing the Site Team comprising foremen and engineers responsible for managing of the Works Packages, including coordination of subcontractor works sequencing in accordance with the construction programme,
• monitoring of site labour resources and material procurement, and early flagging of any potential bottlenecks or risks.
• Coordinating the site establishment and set-up, ensuring the required Welfare facilities and resources are in place to support the effective running of the site
Qualification / Experience
• Diploma Qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or Trades Management background
• 10+ years industry experience including apartments
• Tier 1/2 Residential Main Contractor experience
• Safety / Site Management qualification or training an advantage
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.