Site Administrator for Co. Wicklow site
Ref No: cc.admin.dkn.ww
Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
€30,000 - €37,000 per annum
Site Administrator / Site Clerk
Wicklow (sites in Ashford and Greystones)
Salary: €30k to €37k depending on relevant experience
ICDS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Site Clerk / Administrator for our client, a leading property development company who has been in business for circa 40yrs.
The role will be based between 2 Wicklow sites, in Greystones and Ashford.
- Assisting with site inductions of new personnel on site
- Procuring and ordering all construction materials as directed by the Site Agent and ensuring that materials arrive on site, then checking materials deliveries on site against what was ordered
- Scanning and uploading delivery dockets to head office purchasing department
- Collating Building Control (BCAR) documentation and uploading same onto the file sharing platform as the job progresses
- Filing and managing all site files, both safety & admin
- Ideally 5 years site administrative experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Individual must be independent, self-motivated, and flexible to handle multiple and changing priorities.
- Must have own transport
If interested in the role, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01 6321200 to discuss.
Your ICDS Consultant