Ref No: gt.siteadmin.swin
Site Administrator - Swindon - New Build Data centre
Our client is a leading main contractor who undertake projects across the UK, Ireland and Worldwide working in all sectors of the construction industry.
They have an urgent requirement for a Site Administrator to join the project team on a new Data Centre in Swindon.
• Efficiently undertake and co-ordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Contracts Manager and the wider team.
• Monitoring databases, data entry, producing reports
• General office duties including liaising with visitors on site, monitoring the site telephone document scanning and filing, sending reports to client and sub contractors, inputting site instructions on M-Site and archiving files.
• Ensure best Health and Safety practices are being followed at all times
• 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
• Previous experience working within Construction ideal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very busy, privately-owned, company who invests heavily in training and education, and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS