Site Engineer (Build)
Ref No: bk.0181.site.eng.W34.21
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Site Engineer (Build) | Cork, Munster | €Neg+ Package
Required by major contractor / property developer for various projects including Hotel development in Cork City.
As Site Engineer you will have several years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Manage and delegation to junior Site Engineer/Technician.
- Monitor procurement of materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the visiting Contracts Manager on a regular basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion, search ICDS Group www.icds.ie/recruit