Site Engineer (Building)
Ref No: bk.5007.se.W40.21
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Site Engineer (Build) | Dublin| €Neg + Accommodation + Car + Benefits
Required by Tier 1 contractor for various projects including hotels, office tower and residential units (mix of apartments & houses) on a multi-phase devcelopments.
As Site Engineer you will have several years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Manage and delegation to junior Site Engineer/Technician.
- Monitor procurement of materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the visiting Contracts Manager on a regular basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.
Contact Barry Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion, search ICDS Group www.icds.ie/recruit
Your ICDS Consultant