Ref No: bp.se.lim.01.23
County Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Are you a skilled and experienced site engineer looking for your next challenge? ICDS Group have an exciting opportunity for a site engineer to join a growing construction company with projects in Limerick.
We’re working with our client to recruit for Site Engineers at different levels to be based on site in Limerick. The successful candidate should have 3+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer and would ideally have previous experience with a Main Contractor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Managing and coordinating the technical aspects of construction projects.
• Assisting with project planning, including preparing budgets and schedules.
• Overseeing the work of contractors and other professionals on the construction site.
• Monitoring project progress and ensuring that it stays on schedule and within budget.
• Ensuring that all work is completed to the required specifications and standards.
• Conducting quality control checks and resolving any issues that arise.
• Providing technical support and guidance to construction teams.
• Maintaining accurate records and documents related to the project.
• Liaising with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
• Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are followed on the construction site.
• Degree in engineering or a relevant field
• Strong project management skills and problem-solving ability
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment