Site Manager / Project Manager
Ref No: bk.1912.sabh.w05.23
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€85,000 - €95,000 per annum
Site / Project Manager | Dublin (West) | c.€85k & Benefits
Required for one of Ireland's leading residential property developers with decades of experience constructing high end housing, apartments, and commercial developments in very much sought-after locations, both sides of the M50.
- ‘High-end’ Apartments (50 no), Castleknock, RC Frame to 4 floors over basement, you will have several sub-contractors to manage. This development also features traditional brick & block construction.
- Apartments (18 no) on a ‘greenfield’ with RC Frame, a traditional build, over basement starting early 2023 so will ‘dovetail’ nicely with the above.
- Suit experienced Site / Project Manager with proven ability to deliver apartment projects.
- Would suit commuters from Dublin, Meath, Louth, Kildare, Cavan etc.
- Reporting to visiting Contracts Manager and have the service of a ‘roving’ Setting Out Engineer.
- Full responsibility for construction and management of the sites ensuring safe and efficient delivery of the projects.
- Previous experience of similar 'apartment developments', being responsible for all activities, sub-contract packages in relation to time, cost, and quality.
Search & contact Barry Kelly on LinkedIn email@example.com 086-232-5706 for details.