Ref No: jb.cm.civ.wk24
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Contracts Manager (Civil)
€Neg + Package
ICDS are currently recruiting for one of Ireland’s leading building & Civil Engineering contactors who have operations in Ireland, UK, and overseas.
Ideal candidate will have experience in site infrastructure, data, energy, pharma water projects.
- Civil Engineering, Construction Management ori smilar degree qualification.
- At least 5 years’ management experience in a similar role in civil engineering
- Excellent management and leadership skills to recruit, build, co-ordinate and motivate strong result driven site teams.
- Proven ability to resource, plan, manage and monitor site works on a number of concurrent projects with a focus on programme, quality, client satisfaction and contract profitability.
- Strong commercial awareness for carrying out site works cost effectively and ensuring correct administrative procedures are maintained.
- A proven track record of successfully completed contracts for main contractor or client organisations in Ireland or the UK.
- The flexibility and willingness to assist with on-site engineering duties during periods of necessity.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
- Experience assisting with tender submissions including pre-qualification questionnaires and health and safety documentation.
- Degree in civil engineering or other related construction discipline.
- Experience of working with a large main contractor in a contracts manager role.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with a top tier contractor.
Attractive package for suitable candidate.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 632 1200 for more.