Ref No: cc.pm.dubl
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Project Manager - Dublin (RC FRAME)
The structures entail bulk excavation, secant piling and underpinning and RC structure with post tensioned slabs.
You will be suitably qualified with at least 5 years’ experience of managing complex projects including 5*+ finishes in the UK.
• Full responsibility for the site management of a project to include programme/quality/Safety responsibilities.
• Must be a leader with ability to plan and organize a team effort for a project.
• Capable of preparing and executing 4 week look-ahead programmes and executing same to ensure the baseline programme is achieved in line with the clients requirements.
• Day to day operational management of site.
• Familiar with close out requirements for the completion of projects.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Courtney at ICDS