Ref No: jb.re.dub.wk46
Co. Dublin, Ireland
€50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Our client is a global infrastructure consultancy.
They are seeking a Resident Engineer(s) for the Northeast Region/Greater Dublin Region area.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in roads infrastructure. The candidate should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of a site supervision team.
The role will involve site-based supervision, administration, monitoring and inspection of construction activities.
desirable skills / attributes
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the civil engineering industry or similar
- Computer literate and with experience of relevant software (AutoCAD) and Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience in assisting in administering contracts using the Public Works form of contracts an advantage
- Support the Senior Resident Engineer in day-to-day activities on site
- Experience in supervising construction of roadworks including pavement, drainage, ducting, signage, lighting, safety barriers, bridgeworks etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in record keeping and reporting on Contractor’s progress
- Ability to work within a team environment and under own initiative to achieve project goals
- Knowledge of current H&S regulations and best practices
- Full driving licence and a valid Safe Pass
- Personal qualities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
- Positive outlook and approachable manner
- Well-motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200
Your ICDS Consultant