Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Ref No: LR.SHS.Cork
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Senior Health and Safety Advisor | Cork | €Neg + Benefits
Our client, a leading main contractor, are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to be based on their project in Cork.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain, and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach the site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Degree qualified in Health and Safety
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience (pharma/industrial)
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
- Experience with main contractors is preferred
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.