Setting Out Engineer
Ref No: gt.setout.cork
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Our client is a leading main contractor who operate throughout the UK and Ireland.
Due to continued expansion, they require a Setting-Out Engineer for a role based in Cork on a major highways project.
- Setting Out – groundworks & structural – Use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Coordinating site drawings
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team, and subcontractors
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Record keeping and reporting
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects (Highways, Drainage, Earthworks etc)
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station, and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS