Ref No: jb.bim.tech.wk29
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
BIM / REVIT Technician
Required for leading Mechanical & Electrical contractor undertaking large scale projects in Ireland,UK & Europe.
Involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Generation of piping isometrics and layout drawings from P&IDs & material specifications
· Developing models and drawings through Revit
· Manage Plant 3D content and models
· Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics
· Produce weekly updates of the Navisworks Model and issue clash detection reports
· Collaborate with third party contractors and designers to resolve clashes
· Liaise & collaborate and coordinate with third party Contractors and designers to resolve clashes and other issues as they arise
· Coordinating with project team
BIM/Revit MEP experience / piping design /mechanical background
· Engineering or BIM qualification desirable
· 5+ years’ experience in M&E services coordination, ideally in a site based role
· Proficient in Fabrication MEP, Plant 3D, Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
· Experience in the production of piping Isometrics and piping GA’s
· Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with 3rd party services contractors and designers
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.