Design Manager / Technical Lead
Ref No: bk.5525.tech.lead.q2.21
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Design Manager / Technical Lead | Dublin | €Six Fig + Executive Package
Required for leading property developer, delivering large-scale residential and commercial projects in the greater Dublin Area on strategically located land banks both sides of the M50.
Ideal candidate will have several years’ proven experience in residential design or similar, managing major developments from pre-construction to project completion in Ireland, the UK or overseas.
- Guidance, management, and support of the Technical Team managing the planning, architectural and engineering design valuation processes for delivery.
- Responsible for all architectural, engineering, and technical aspects of residential design, inclusive of both traditional low-rise dwellings & high-rise apartments.
- Manage both internal and external teams to ensure a best-in-class service delivery.
- Review the identification of cost reduction and margin improvement opportunities via clever design and ensure their integration into future activities.
- 7+ years’ experience working at a senior level within the residential industry as either a Head of Technical / Technical Manager or equivalent running numerous projects simultaneously while managing and motivating the entire design team.
- Open to experienced candidates from a developer, design studio (architectural, engineering, planning) or in-house main contracting design team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of current building regulations, planning system, codes of practice, and other associated legislation connected with both house and apartment construction.
- Proven ability for effectively managing and motivating a high performing design team.
Ideal role for experienced Design Manager / Technical Lead to join the senior management team with defined route to Directorship. Interested?
Contac Barry Kelly for a confidential discussion. firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706
Your ICDS Consultant