Ref No: BP.ME.CO.DUB
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking to hire an M&E/ MEP Coordinator to join their team in Dublin
The M&E/ MEP Coordinator should have previous Residential/ Commercial experience
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Programming of complex M&E works.
- Assist in ensuring that the M&E designers produce design development programmes which meet the needs of the contract programme, and review the programmes regularly.
- Ensure all required approvals are in place as and when required.
- Minimum of 2 years working on site with a construction/engineering organization
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Previous experience in Residential, Commercial and / or mixed-use developments
- Time-served mechanical/ electrical background
Please apply today for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment
Your ICDS Consultant