Ref No: AM17440
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Electronic Design Engineer - South Dublin.
In this role you will work as part of the Research and Development team responsible for the design of new and existing products.
This role will be ideal for you if you would want to be involved in product design from concept to manufacturing. You will have a third level qualification in Electronic Engineering or a closely related discipline and 5+ years’ in a design role.
• Embedded programming - mostly in C and Assembler for 8-bit microcontrollers (ST family)
• Hardware design (analog, digital, PCB layout, BOM's, 3 phase),
• Designing for manufacture (understanding production / supply chain issues),
• Building prototypes to proof the concept (wiring, crimping, SMT soldering),
• Understanding basic thermodynamic physics (water heating / pumping),
• Ability to trouble-shoot / support production (practical use of oscilloscope, multi-meter)
• Supporting subcontractors (BOM's, Gerber files),
• Design for CE/UL approval,
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 year' experience.
• Experience in bringing electronic hardware and software design from concept to production.
• Good hands-on experience in C programming and electronics hardware design.