Ref No: AM17507
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Hardware Engineer - South Dublin.
Our client develops industry-leading sorting machines utilising a broad range of sensor technologies coupled with real-time image processing engines over both embedded and PC architectures.
We have been retained to recruit a Hardware Engineer to help the company remain the market leader in its sector by engineering hardware for current and next generation machines.
We are seeking a candidate who has:
• Strong hardware engineering skills, especially in digital design, microcontrollers, FPGA's, and architectures.
• You should have experience developing, testing and deploying HDL for digital signal processing
• You should have experience with Xilinx Vivado or a similar development tool chain.
• You should have experience with embedded software (C/C++)
• You should have experience in analogue and digital circuit design.
• Experience with PCBA design and procurement
• Experience with scripting languages like Python is considered a plus.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
You need to be able to solve problems, communicate effectively at all levels with a strong electronics engineering background