High Voltage Electricians | Munster/Dublin
Ref No: cc.hve.dub
Co. Dublin, Ireland
HV Electricians | Munster
- Permanent position available based in Munster with opportunity to work on the delivery of large & prestigious projects
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from their Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Candidates should have a trade background in Electrical services.
- Candidates should be proficient in reading cable schedules, schematics and design drawings
- Candidates should be experienced in the Installation of electrical infrastructure including AIS & GIS HV/LV switchgear, transformers, cables, control and protection, metering, light and power cabling and general services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in large scale T&D/Substation projects
- Will have a current and up to date safe pass, manual handling, working at heights
- Would be advantageous to possess abrasive wheels cert
- Certification in Jointing, terminating of 20 & 38kV cables is a distinct advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
What our client look for in their employees:
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure