Maintenance Electrician - Co. Kilkenny
Ref No: DT18056
County Kilkenny, Republic of Ireland
Maintenance Electrician - Co. Kilkenny.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join our client firm in Co. Kilkenny. This role would suit a person with an Industrial/Commercial Electricial background who is fully qualified as an Electrician.
This is a permanent, full time position on a shift pattern. Full shift pattern details can be given upon enquiry.
- Provide mechanical maintenance electrical support to the operation of the manufacturing process and utility systems.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and GMP during maintenance work, including maintaining the workshops and engineering storage areas in an organized and tidy condition at all times and ensures the correct storage of tools and parts
- Carry out scheduled service on plant equipment
- Carry out electrical service and electrical installation and projects
- Responsible for adhering to Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Responsible for the electrical installation of plant equipment and machinery on site and carrying out diagnostics and repair of malfunctioning equipment following schematic drawings and procedures in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained to produce at optimum efficiency
- Carry out all planned and unplanned maintenance in a timely manner reducing impact on production levels
- Carry out changeover activities at the performance level expected to ensure smooth transition between different product types
- Engage with the maintenance team and production management to identify performance /OEE issues and resolve according to priority list set by the Maintenance Manager and Production Management
- Ensure all required paperwork and checks are completed correctly and on time
- Work with the wider maintenance team (fitters and other electrical and technical staff) to ensure a culture of manufacturing excellence is fostered on site.
This role comes with overtime benefits, call out & shift pattern rate. Additional to this is a company pension, on site parking and further benefits.
We are ideally seeking a person with 3 years experience in an Industrial/Commercial Electrician role. The ideal person must be happy to work on a shift and be responsible for carrying out and unplanned and planned maintenance whilst on shift. Taking ownership of their job role & responsibility in a professional manner.