Ref No: AM17606
County Galway, Republic of Ireland
Maintenance Technician - County Galway.
This role is likely to include night and/or weekend work.
• Working as part of the Production Team you will provide support to allow the consistent achievement and improvement of the TRP (machine/cell output efficiency) and TLR (Total Line Rejects) target
• Preventative Maintenance tasks to be completed on schedule
• Provide a level of support to Production such that the TRP and TLR targets are consistently achieved
• Respond to unscheduled downtime/defective-product situations promptly
• Be able to specify/document/communicate the problem clearly
• Be able to put an effective containment in place. Return the process to making good parts. Follow up with permanent corrective action as required.
• Adhere to Line QRQC standard.
• Application of Escalation Procedure
• Establish the root cause. Application of logical thinking. Be able to use equipment schematics, manuals, etc while establishing root cause. Adhere to troubleshooting standards.
• Correct the problem
• Log all equipment downtime and generate DT reports each shift
• Document and communicate all spare parts consumed. Highlight any spare parts related issues.
• Work with Spare Parts Technician to optimise spare parts inventory, cost, supplier reduction, etc
• Ensure the relevant information is shared effectively across all shifts and among all required groups.
• Ensure an effective shift handover occurs at the start/end of each shift
• Complete preventative maintenance tasks to schedule. Update PM records. Ensure spares/consumables required for PM-activity are in stock.
• Feedback to the relevant Engineers issues concerning the performance of equipment.
• Support initiatives to improve process/equipment performance
• Support initiatives to reduce setup and changeover times
• Provide training to other technicians.
Qualifications and Experience requirements:
• Certificate/Diploma Electronic Engineering (or equivalent).
• Experience within an electronics manufacturing environment.