Ref No: AM17432
Co. Dublin, Ireland
PMO (NPI) Admin - West Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and supporting assigned projects and initiatives of medium to high complexity, applying project management methodology to support the company and group’s strategy.
• Managing assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to launch. This includes developing SOW, business proposals, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones and implementation plan.
• Providing management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and direct project team responsible for implementation of the strategies.
Key Responsibilities and End Results:
• Define concise goals and objectives within a project framework
• Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood, and properly translated for execution
• Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
• Conduct project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation
• Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
• Collaborate in determining forecast project budget and staffing needs for current and future site needs
• Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management
• Accountable for customer satisfaction both internal and external to project success
• Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and/or customer objectives
• Understand and exceed customer (internal or external) needs and expectations
• Identify creative ways to implement corrective actions in cost effective manner
• Utilize tools to track changes and identify cost impact for review with senior management
• Provide feedback to project team and leaders on concerns with cost
• Drive the wider team to continuously improve on key operational metrics and the achievement of the project & organizational goals
• Develop and own project plan, establishing a road map with clear dates and clear deliverables
• Provide regular project updates to project team, relevant departments, stakeholders, project champions and senior leadership as needed
• Work with stakeholders to define project road maps and deliverables
• Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria
• Establish and maintain communications with both customer personnel and senior management as needed
• Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately
• Facilitate communication and education for all interested parties as deemed necessary
• Responsible for managing cross-divisional / cross-functional / cross-cultural teams
• Builds and structures integrated teams to ensure maximum performance; provides direction and motivation
• Identify and prepare proposals that close gaps and mitigate risk
Interested applicants should have and be:
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email management systems, online chat and ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
• Bachelor’s degree required. May substitute education in lieu of experience.
• Experience leading projects or multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous experience defining, developing and implementing strategies to contribute to the overall company and group strategic direction
• Advanced PC skills and previous experience with SAP is highly advantageous.
• Experience in electronic manufacturing environment is an advantge.
• Experience in leading process improvements / lean manufacturing activities in a manufacturing environment is advantageous.