Ref No: AM16579
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Principal IC Verification Engineer - Dublin.
In this role you will implement verification for block level, SoC subsystems and SoC top-level design that use advanced verification methodologies and meet established content, performance, quality, cost and schedule goals.
• Work with RTL designers, system architects and block level verification engineers to develop top level verification requirements and test plans based on specifications. Develop, maintain and publish verification specifications.
• Analyze and debug simulation failures
• Generate code coverage and functional coverage report
• Participate in the development of department level processes, including the documentation of processes and procedures, and recommendations for improvements to existing processes.
• Create, track, and close bugs in bug tracking tool
• Gate-level simulations
• Regression analysis
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience
• Fluent in UVM and System Verilog
• An understanding of object-oriented concepts and experience designing class-based test benches
• Experience in writing test plans and creating directed and random test cases
• Strong scripting skills in Perl, Python, shell etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and provide solution under tight schedule pressure
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• ASIC design experience considered an advantage
• Experience of mathematical modelling in MATLAB, Python or similar considered an advantage
• Experience of wired/wireless protocols considered an advantage
• Experience working with FPGA-based prototyping considered an advantage